Bramwell Partners is a true partnership.
For 20years Wayne and Tameka have worked together developing their skills in business management. Wayne and Tameka share a common goal to help businesses establish sustainable platforms for growth.
Today the Bramwell Partners team consists of like-minded professionals with over 120 years combined experience in the field.
This team share Wayne and Tameka’s passion and commitment to continuous improvement, safe and sustainable environments, as well as developing and empowering leadership teams towards personal and professional success.
A partnership of consultants developing sustainable business systems for successful businesses
Developing supportive relationships through a teamwork approach with clients and partners in the achievement of sustainable business management systems
Supportive Relationships: Creating Relationships with our team of partners and our clients that are supportive towards individual and organisational goals and objectives.
- Caring Attitude: Working with our team of partners and our clients to truly understand their needs and identifying how we can support them to achieve their desired outcomes.
- Open Communication: Honest, professional, clear communication that is real and engaging, without hidden meanings or agendas.
- Teamwork: Working together, accepting each other’s strengths and weaknesses, and supporting our team of partners and our clients to capitalise on their strengths and develop their weaknesses towards successful outcomes.
Wayne and Tameka began Bramwell Partners when they identified that one of the challenges facing businesses was the systemization and documentation of business processes.
It has been this unique understanding that has been the driving force behind creating a team of partners that can support businesses to achieve their organizational objectives across Quality, Environment, Safety and People.
Bramwell Partners – Your HR Partner
Your people are one of your most valuable resources. Getting the management of your people right can have a huge impact on your business.
HR Management Systems
A comprehensive HR Management System should include a HR Management Manual, an Employee Handbook, a Performance Development System, and Employment Documentation such as Position Descriptions, and Employment Agreements.
A HR Management System considers;
- Communication & Education
- People & Performance
- Compliance & Risk Management
Bramwell Partners – Your Quality Partner
The development of a Quality Management System can take your company to the next level. Every successful organisation has a set of quality procedures and processes that have ensured the organisations success.
Bramwell Partners can work with the key stakeholders within the organisation to create a set of Quality Procedures according to the ISO 9001:2015 guidelines resulting in a strong sustainable framework for continued growth.
- Continual Improvement – Internal Audits – Compliance, Conformance, Process
- Third Party Certification – External Audit Preparation
- Consistency in Service, Productivity, Performance
- Support to Develop, Implement, Manage & Monitor
Bramwell Partners – Your Safety Partner
Bramwell Partners can work with the key stakeholders within the organisation to create a set of Safety Procedures according to the ISO 45001:2018 guidelines resulting in a strong sustainable framework for continued growth.
- Risk Assessment and Hazard Identification – Site Inspections, SWMS, Safe Work Procedures, Project Site Audits
- Third Party Certification – External Audit Support
- Employee Engagement – Toolbox Meetings, Workshops, Training, Support
- Support to Develop, Implement, Manage, and Monitor